3 new from $38.87
out of stock
Last updated on
9 Port Bi-Directional Cable TV Splitter Signal Booster/Amplifier with Active Return Zero Signal Loss VoIP Telephone Bypass Port and F59 Terminators Antronix VR900B/AC
$55.87 in stock
- Compare to Electroline EDA-FT08300 or PCT VC9U. Provides 8 amplified output ports with Active Return.All ports are LOSSLESS both forward and reverse. This is a true lossless 8-port splitter.
- MODEM port provides a connection point for VoIP equipment, so that a power failure will not affect services. Compatible with all standard and digital Cable TV services, including the "Triple Play" phone service.
- All models equipped with CamPort auto seizing F-ports.The all ports facing down configuration provides clean wiring in any orientation.
- 6 kV Surge Protection and PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Unique surge protection provided on all RF ports. Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits.
- Powder Coated Aluminum Housing - Provides the most corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust. 5-year manufacturer warranty on amplifier only - not power supply. Does not include connection cables. Includes three F59 terminators.
Amplifier, Cable TV RF Broadband 8dB Gain Four Output 5-1002Mhz w/ Power Adapter
$38.87 in stock
3 new from $38.87
- Four port amplifier with a passive return path provides an increase of +7.5 db per port. Reduces snow and prevents image pixelation with digital cable, boosts antenna (OTA) signals for distribution to multiple TVs. May improve cable modem performance. May improve HDTV reception.
- Compatible With All Standard And Digital Cable TV Services, OTA Antenna Reception. Not compatible on systems with an existing amplifier or pre-amplifier. Exceeds all SCTE Standards. Coaxial cables are not included.
- 6 kV surge protection for protection against lightning strikes. The nickel plated housing provides the excellent corrosion resistant protection against salt fog and rust. 5 Year Warranty (amplifier only)
- 3 dB Noise Figure provides clean amplification of weak signals to overcome the poor noise figure in TV tuners and converters. 6 kV Combination Wave Surge Protection Unique surge protection on all ports.
- PTC Short-Circuit Protected UL Listed Adaptor - Self-resetting circuit protection provides safe protection against short-circuits to minimize outage times.
4 Port Bi-Directional Cable TV HDTV Digital Amplifier Internet Signal Booster with Bypass Port and Passive Return
$39.00 out of stock
- Provides 4 amplified output ports plus a modem bypass port. The modem bypass port is not required to be used, so the amplifier can be used for standard OTA antenna connections also. This is a less costly alternative to the PCT-MA2-4P.
- Increases signal by +5dB on each port - approximately 3x boost! Each port on the amplifier will be boosted by 3dB above the signal on the input. This allows you to connect longer cable runs and keep the signal strong.
- Will reduce cable pixilation and graininess due to low signal levels. Typical low signal problems cause audio dropouts and pixilation. Boosting the signal before splitting (as this product does) often fixes signal issues.
- 6 kV surge protection for lightning strikes. Gold-plated, beryllium copper construction, and powder coated housing deters corrosion. Can be mounted flat or at a 90 degree angle with built-in dual mounts. 12-15v Power supply included. Coaxial cables are not included.
- This product is not recommended for use with amplified antennas. Using an amplified antenna with a secondary PCT amplifier may not improve your reception. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR SATELLITE TV. CONNECTING TO SATELLITE DISH WILL BLOCK THE SIGNAL and potentially damage the amplifier.