Register as a retailer on the Airtel Tez portal – Using the Airtel Payment Bank Retailer Portal to perform a transfer from www.portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal, you can register on the Airtel TEZ portal at Tez Airtel.
Tez by Airtel
As the money industry undergoes a digital transformation, people no longer have to associate their bank account with their transfers of funds. E-wallets and online systems have been developed by the technology industry that securely transfer money to anyone, regardless of their bank account association. Moreover, telecommunications companies are embracing online banking, allowing subscribers to transfer money. Thousands of Airtel mobile subscribers have access to secure, fast and simple payment options through the network (telecom).
In addition to Airtel Payment, Airtel TEZ has developed a portal called Airtel TEZ, which allows registered Airtel users to send money through different channels. Near-field communication technology (NFC) is incorporated into the Airtel network for smooth transfers in order to take advantage of this service.
Portal for Airtel TEZ
Users are able to avail of multiple payment services without having to have a bank account using the Airtel TEZ portal, which replaces the Mitra app, which was significant but slow. To sign up and proceed with other payment services, users need a LAPU number.
Mobile application for Airtel TEZ
The Airtel TEZ app, which is compatible with Apple and Android operating systems, also offers money services. The following steps will explain how to utilize the app:
- You can visit Airtel TEZ’s official website by clicking https://www.airtel.in
- On the homepage, you should see the Airtel TEZ app.
- Follow the instructions on the page after entering your login details.
- Users can access TEZ app services from the new page that appears.
Customer support number for Airtel Payment Bank
|The following are for Airtel customers:||Phone number: +91400|
|Operators not listed here||You can reach us at 8800688006|
Getting started with Airtel TEZ Portal registration and login
- You can find the official Airtel portal by using Google: https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal/.
- You will be taken to a new page when you click on “sign up”.
- Your active retailer’s mobile number should be entered next.
- Get the OTP on your mobile by clicking “Get OTP”.
- You can now proceed to the next step of the process by entering the OTP.
- In order to complete the signup process, the user must create a login password, confirm it, and then re-enter it.
You can log into the Airtel TEZ here
Process of logging in
- You can find more information on Airtel TEZ’s website.
- In order to access your account, you will need to enter your mobile number and password on the login page.
- Check out the user’s executable pages by going to the dashboard for the page.
- Check for alternate distributors or UPIs and update your balance information.
- Complete the transaction by selecting the money transfer mode and entering your LAPU number.
- Bank withdrawals are also available on the page.
- Biometric devices and cash withdrawal options must be activated for the process to work.
- When you want to deposit money, select “cash drop/cash deposit”.
- Aadhaar numbers can be used to withdraw and deposit funds through Airtel TEZ.
A Retailer’s Requirements
- A minimum age of 18 is required for applicants.
- In order to qualify, a person must have reached the 10th grade or higher.
- Business owners and those with bank accounts should be able to use the service.
- Documents such as Aadhaar cards and PAN cards must be presented.
- Mobile phone and email addresses should be active for the applicant.
Retailers’ road map for Airtel services
- Airtel distributors must assist applicants.
- If one has any questions about their particular area, they should contact their field sales executive officer.
- It is the responsibility of the area distributor to assign each area to its distributor.
- In order to apply for Aadhaar, the applicant must submit relevant documents.
- LAPU SIMs will be provided by the distributor after the distributor verifies the documents.
- In order for the distributor to authenticate the retailer, the retailer must provide his or her business location.
An overview of Airtel Retail
- Distributors provide LAPU SIMs to retailers once they have been approved.
- Restart the mobile phone by inserting the SIM.
- To call the Airtel Company, the distributor activates the LAPU number.
- After the process is complete, the retailer will be able to start a business.
Register as a retailer with Airtel Payment Bank
- Click here to visit the Airtel Payment Bank website.
- Retailer Portal: https://portal.airtelbank.com/RetailerPortal
- The login page can be accessed by entering your mobile number and password.
- You can access the dashboard by clicking the login tab.
- You can make payments, transfer money, and deposit cash on the page.
- Airtel Payment Bank certificates are available on the page for users to download.
Getting a distributorship with Airtel TEZ eligibility details
- A 10th grade class certificate is required for applicants.
- Aadhaar and PAN cards must be presented.
- Approximately Rs. 50 000 is required as a security deposit.
- Merchant handling skills are required of applicants.
Airtel distributors’ work
- Assist in the management and maintenance of autonomy within their areas of responsibility.
- Areas covered by distributors are covered by Airtel towers.
- It is required for businesses to acquire SIM cards, e-recharges, and coupons if they are operating near or across the towers.
- Airtel recharges within the tower range are charged to businesses by the distributor.
Airtel Payment Bank Money Transfer Instructions
Airtel account funds transfer steps
- Your smartphone will be able to run Cointab if you download the app.
- By downloading Cointab to the registered mobile number on your Airtel account, you will be able to use the app on your smartphone.
- Downloading the Apple bank account registration process will enable Crontab to run on your smartphone.
- A mobile banking account will be activated through the system.
- The Airtel Bank PIN can then be obtained.
- You will then be prompted to enter the beneficiary’s bank account number and IFSC code. Once that’s done, you can enter the amount.
- Enter the PIN you received from your bank.
- Accounts of beneficiaries will be credited with the amount.
- The recipient’s bank and Airtel Bank will send you a confirmation message.
Code IDFC of Airtel Payment Bank
Please visit http://www.airtel.in/blog/airtel-thanks-app/airtel-payments-bank-ifsc-code/ for more information
FAQ’s on Airtel Tez portal
- Airtel Bank allows me to send money up to a certain amount?
- A daily transaction limit of Rs. 100000 can be sent by the user and a maximum of ten transactions can be made.