Check the status of your AP CFMS bill online at Cfms.ap.gov.in & search your CFMS beneficiaries :- Through the CFMS Bill Status Portal, Andhra Pradesh CFMS clients can find their CFMS bill numbers, Aadhaar numbers, Beneficiary numbers, and Bank account numbers. CFMS log in 2022 to view their CFMS bill status is available at https://cfms.ap.gov.in.
If you follow the simple steps below, you can easily check the status of your AP citizen bill on the official website.
How do I check the status of my AP CFMS bill for 2022?
- Click the following link to access the official website of CFMS bill status: https://cfms.ap.gov.in
- Expenditure links are located at the bottom left corner of the citizen services section of the website.
- Among the options, choose Bill status.
- This page shows the status of your Citizen Bill in different columns.
- Select the Enter button after entering the Year and Bill number.
- In addition to the bill status (Approved or Not Approved or Pending), the following information will be provided: DDO, District, Treasury Office, HOA, Gross Amount, Deduction and Net Amount.
- The bill detail flow and beneficiary information are also available.
Search for beneficiaries in AP CFMS
The following procedure will enable you to access CFMSS Beneficiary Search database for Andhra Pradesh easily
- Get the Search page by clicking the following link on CFMS bill status
- Please visit this direct link: http://prdcfms.apcfss.in:44300/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ze xp_bnf_search/index.html?sap-client=350
- Choose one of the options below to search for Aadhar cards, PAN numbers, bank account numbers, beneficiary numbers, or request numbers.
- If you have more than one credential, enter the same number in both columns.
- SEARCH should be selected.
- The information you will receive will include: Beneficiary code, Name, Address, PAN number, Aadhar number, GSTIN number, Bank details.
Can you tell me what CFMS is?
APFMS (Andhra Pradesh Center for Financial Management Systems and Services) implements the Comprehensive Financial Management System (CFMS).
The CFMS needs to be enhanced
- Financial transaction efficiency
- Efficacy in controlling
- Operations that are transparent
- Decision-making and performance accountability
- Stakeholders benefit from convenience
- A sustainable future as well as a sustainable present
How does AP CFMS help you?
A CFMS service can be classified into four types based on the type of service it provides.
- The government-to-government (G2G) relationship
- Governing from the perspective of the citizen (G2C)
- An employer-employee relationship (G2E)
- Government-business relations are referred to as G2B
The G2G services are as follows:
The allocation refers to budget allocation to the Finance department, departments’ heads, departments’ treasuries, Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDO), RBI, AG, and GSTN.
Services provided by G2C companies:
There are various services provided by the Government to citizens, such as Challan payment or refunds, which can be made either manually or online, for social security pensioners, tax payers and banks.
The following G2E services are available:
In addition, employee information can be maintained online, and employee challans can be created online for loan repayments and other government payments.
Besides improving user interface, it also improves challan payments and mobile platforms for retirees.
Status of CFMs bills
CFMS’s key improvements or changes include:
- From home or work, citizens can pay for all services provided by all departments with the CFMS.
- Online challan generation is available for all heads of accounts from anywhere. The challans don’t need to be printed at any Treasury offices.
- A minimal to zero error rate will be achieved in accounting.
- Memos paid by customers can be automatically restored.
CFMS Services: How do I use them?
By using the official website, you can easily take advantage of the services offered by CFMS.
- CFMS has its own official website, https://cfms.ap.gov.in/, that you can visit for more information
- As soon as you open CFMS, the home page will appear.
- The CFMS services can be found by scrolling down the page at the bottom.
- You need to select the relevant link.
- Details must be entered.
- As soon as you complete the process, you will get the details.
Services of Citizens:
- Links to receipts : This link contains information about PD challans, Cash recovery challans, Expenditure reimbursement challans, Employee challans, Citizen challans, civil deposits, CM relief funds, Judicial challans, Capital Funds, Escort and Guard charges, Challan status, Transaction cancellations.
- You’ll find links in this section to view the status of your bills, search for beneficiary accounts, search for beneficiaries, and pay your bills.
- Keeping a budget
- Human Resources
Services offered by the department:
- Budget allocations and proposals are included in the budget.
- Amounts spent
- Accounts related to PD
Services for Employees And Pensioners:
- Payslips, income for the year, and loans can be found in employee services.
- The pensioner service portal provides pensioner information such as pension slips, annual incomes, pension details, and pension portal.
- Services for stakeholders.
Training in AP CFMS
It is also possible to learn about CFMS of Andhra Pradesh online by following the steps.
- Visit the CFMS website at cfms.ap.gov.in to learn more about the system
- In the blue color column, select TRAINING.
- If you need to manage work, PD allocations, office sanctions, debt management, etc., select the option that best suits your needs
- Select one option at a time as you follow the procedure.
- Make your selection between DEMO and PRACTICE.
- By selecting PRACTICE at the end of the video, you can get practice.