Test Results for Covid-19 in AP at Covid19.ap.gov.in | Check Corona Test Results in AP online so that you can check them in 2023 – Online check of Covid-19 test results for Andhra Pradesh using Sample IDs and Aadhaar Cards: http://dashboard.covid19.ap.gov.in/ims/knowSampleStatus/.
Where can I check the results of the COVID-19 test in Andhra Pradesh?
In this article you will find details on how to check the COVID-19 test results online (Corona Test Results in AP). Please refer to the following link: http://dashboard.covid19.ap.gov.in/ims/knowSampleStatus/ to check the results online.
The AP Covid-19 test results have been released
In order to prevent the spread of CoronaVirus disease (COVID-19), the AP CM has established an online portal to communicate results after testing. Several lakhs of people have died as a result of the deadly spread of COVID-19.
|This article discusses||Results of AP COVID-19 can be viewed online in 2022-23|
|In state||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of checking results||Accessible online|
|Website of the official organization||Go to http://covid19.ap.gov.in/|
Why Should You Care About CoronaVirus/Covid-19?
Corona disease 2019 is caused by a novel Coronavirus, also known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SAR-CoV-2), which is currently referred to as SAR-CoV-2. Covid-19 is the rebranding of the virus, which was previously known as 2019-nCoV. The virus was declared a global disaster on January 30th, 2020. However, it was discovered on December 31st, 2019, and was referred to as Covid-19.
Most countries around the world are locked down as a result of the Corona Virus spreading worldwide. People should keep their distance, wash their hands, use masks, and stay indoors as much as possible. Symptoms are discovered every day, so it helps reduce the spread rate and prevents infection.
Results of Corona Tests in AP
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the CM of Andhra Pradesh, has taken a great step to reduce this death rate. Corona cases are increasing rapidly, but results are getting too late. Thus, people are spreading the disease unknowingly. Thus far approximately 1400 people have died in AP. He had been introduced to a portal where he could check their results by using his Registered ID.
Here is how to check the results of AP COVID-19
Checking Aadhar card and Sample ID results online with Ap Govt Covid can be done without waiting for a text message to be sent to your mobile. This message might not reach your mobile due to some network issues.
The first procedure
- Visit the following link to access the online portal
- Accessed at https://covid19.ap.gov.in/covid19
- To access the Patient History for Covid-19, click the Patient History tab on the homepage.
The second procedure
- Visit the following link to learn more
- The dashboard can be found at https://dashboard.covid19.ap.gov.in/ims/knowSampleStatus/
- Specify either the Sample ID or Aadhar number or the Mobile number as a search type.
- You may also enter details such as your name, age, gender, and district.
- You can now submit your work by tapping the SUBMIT button.
- Aadhar registered mobile numbers will receive an OTP.
- Your mobile number will be notified of COVID status when you enter your OTP.
Check out the online results for the Covid-19 test
The COVID-19 self-diagnosis is as follows:
- Alternatively, you can diagnose yourself by completing the form shown here
- Accessed at https://covid19.ap.gov.in/covid19
For Covid-19 testing, please provide the following information:
- COVID-19 test can be requested by visiting the following link
- Please see https://dashboard.covid19.ap.gov.in/ims/knowSampleStatus/ for more information
If you need to consult a doctor, follow these steps:
- Alternatively, you can fill out the following form to get in touch with a doctor:
- Visit https://covid19.ap.gov.in/Covid19_Admin/ConsultDoctor.html for more information.
Complaints regarding COVID-19 should be registered as follows:
Using the following form, individuals can file a complaint regarding COVID-19.
Fill out the form and register a complaint by clicking the link below.
- Categories of complaints:
- A healthy lifestyle
- The sanitation system
- The law and order situation
- Supplies for civil engineering
- The marketing department
Cases of covid in the state of A.P.
|Tested samples in total||26406811|
|Cases that are positive||2006350|
|Cases that are active||15050|
|A deceased person||13788|
Click here to view the HMFW Covid Dashboard in Ap for more information about Covid cases in the state
- As Coronavirus Disease 2019, COVID-19 is the full form of the disease.
- Originally called Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS), CoronaVirus disease is a respiratory infection. COVID-19 is also known as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS).
- A COVID-19 infection can cause fever, breathing problems, dry cough, tiredness, and diarrhoea. Other symptoms include: Headache, Diarrhoea, and loss of taste and smell.
- A mask and hand washing for 20 seconds are the best preventative measures against COVID-19. Maintain social distance. Stay home. Maintain a healthy diet.
- For online covid-19 test results in AP, click on the following link: https://dashboard.covid19.ap.gov.in/ims/knowSample Status/