Using missed calls, SMS, e-infobook, ATM, Canara Bank Mini Statement can be obtained – Sending SMS, giving missed calls, or downloading small statements using mobile app e-infobook 2023 can be used to get Canara Bank mini statements.
An overview of Canara Bank’s mini statement
It is important to maintain good records of your recent and past payments. Your bank statement is a great way to keep track of your recent and past transactions.
A mini statement service (last five transactions) is provided by Canara bank through a mobile phone. You do not have to visit the bank to use the services, rather you can use a mobile device. The service can be accessed via the missed call service of Canara account holders and through the mobile banking app (CANMOBILE). You need to register your registered mobile number in order to use the service.
There are five ways to obtain a mini statement from Canara Bank
This simple procedure will guide you through the steps of downloading and viewing the Canara Bank mini statement with date and time.
A missed call to Canara Bank’s customer service department.
No matter what device your account is connected to, the missed call service is available to all account holders. No internet connection or smartphone is needed for the process. Simply use your registered mobile number and call 09015734734. You will be notified of the last few transactions by SMS. If you would like a Hindi statement, call 09015613613.
2. Banking on mobile devices with Canara Bank
You must download Canara Bank’s mobile app CANMOBILE to be able to use the statement services. The app can be downloaded from Google Store or App Store. Once you’re logged in, enter your login information (username and MPIN), and you’re all set. By clicking on the inquiry tab, you can check your account details, view past and recent statements.
3. Internet banking facilities offered by Canara Banking
When you log in to the net banking portal using your registered Canara account number and password, you will be able to view your mini statement. A user can view all their past transactions by entering their customer ID and password, then selecting “account details.” Net banking allows users to manage multiple accounts at once.
4. A network of ATMs operated by Canara Bank
Select the mini statement tab from the ATM menu, then enter your pin, and the last few months’ statements will appear. Visit the nearest ATM lobby and swipe your debit card.
5. Application for Canara e-info books
With the Canara bank mobile app, you can access all banking services immediately and check your statement directly without ever having to visit the bank again. You can download and install the app through the app store or Google play store.
You can register your mobile number with Canara Bank by following these steps
- It is necessary for the account holder of Canara bank to visit the branch of the bank.
- A bank account number and a mobile phone number will be required here.
- Registration and linking will be handled by bank officials. Registered mobile numbers will receive a confirmation SMS after registration.
- By using your registered mobile number, you are now able to access banking services.
- As an additional option, you can register your number via the CANMOBILE app, another service provided by Canara Bank.
- The app can be downloaded to enjoy more services at the convenience of your home or office.
India’s largest public sector bank is Canara Bank Limited. Ammembai Subba Rao founded the bank in 1906 (Ammembai Subba Rao). Eventually, it was nationalized in 1969. As a result, the bank ranks among the best banks in India for offering a wide range of offline and online services.