(With OTP / Without OTP) How to change the mobile number on your Aadhaar card? :- It is possible to update the mobile number on an Aadhaar card online via https://uidai.gov.in/my-aadhaar/update-aadhaar.html . Aadhar card mobile number registration can be done through the online link at such address: https://uidai.gov.in.
The Aadhar Card can be updated with a new mobile phone number
In India, the Unique Identification Authority issues the Aadhaar card to all citizens, which contains all of their biometrics, and it serves as a proof of identity and address. It is a 12-digit card that acts as both an identification card and a proof of address. Several organizations use the card as identity verification cards, including banks and telecommunication companies. Among the biometric details on the card are iris scans, fingerprints, and demographics.
The user will receive an OTP number on their mobile number after linking their Aadhaar with their mobile number. The user can visit the Aadhaar enrollment center, if they lose their number or wish to change it.
Here’s how you can change your Aadhar mobile number
It is possible to access personal information offline with the UIDAI to prevent tampering. The application form can be downloaded from the UIDAI website, filled out, and submitted. You will need your existing mobile number to proceed, which can be changed in two ways.
- If you have an existing mobile number, you can change it using OTP.
- If you have lost your phone number, you can change it without an OTP.
The process of changing the mobile number on the Aadhar card using an OTP
- Click here to go to the official UIDAI website.
- Here is the direct link: https://uidai.gov.in
- The captcha code and mobile number must be entered on the homepage.
- You can now enter the OTP by selecting the “send OTP” tab and clicking the “submit OTP” button.
- If you wish to update your Aadhaar, click on the update tab on the portal. The portal will display all Aadhaar services, including new enrolment and updating Aadhaar.
- Various options will appear on the screen, including Name, Aadhar Number, Resident Type, and what you would like to update.
- Click on the proceed button when you have filled in all the required information and picked “mobile number” as the option you wish to update.
- Once you have completed the mandatory details, the page will ask for your mobile number and captcha code. Enter it and click OTP to verify. After you have entered the OTP, click save and continue.
- You will receive a confirmation message about your appointment id after you check the details and click the submit button.
- You can book an appointment at the Aadhaar enrollment center by clicking the option “book appointment.”.
Aadhaar Enrollment Center Appointment Booking Instructions
- Using a name, pin code, or state, you can find an enrolment center near you after booking your appointment above.
- The date and time have to be entered according to your convenience if you pick the Pin code.
- We have not yet reserved the green slot for the chat. Please choose a date and time to proceed. For the red slot, please select the date and time that suits you best.
- Select the confirm button after reviewing the details.
- In the enrollment center, you will be able to fill out a form, print it out, then visit the center to complete it.
- The mAadhaar app may also be used to book appointments.
The Aadhar Card can be updated online without an OTP by changing the mobile number
Without sending an OTP, a new mobile number can be added to an Aadhar card without using the old one
- In order to enroll for Aadhaar, you need to go to an enrolment center.
- Fill out all the mandatory details on the application form.
- On the application form, enter your present mobile number without mentioning your last one.
- Registration of the current mobile number will be done by an Aadhaar officer.
- URN update request numbers will be included on an acknowledgment slip.
- Payment of Rs. 25/- is required for processing.
- What can I do to link my Aadhar card with 2 mobile numbers?
- Two mobile numbers cannot be linked. With an Aadhar card, you can only have one mobile number.
- Aadhaar cards can be linked to multiple mobile numbers
- The same mobile number can be linked to more than one Aadhar card.