Visit Egramswaraj.gov.in to find payment status, register, and log in to E Gram Swaraj :- Online eGram Swaraj report checker at https://egramswaraj.gov.in/panchayatswaraj/egram_swaraj_payment_status/, E Gram Swaraj registration 2023, login & steps:
E Gram Swaraj
Local government programs offer various benefits in rural and village areas of India since they were established in 1992. The Panchayati Raj system has proven to be a successful project since its establishment. Over the past few decades, panchayati have evolved from dispute resolution assemblies into strong local bodies that enhance government schemes, aid economic development, and promote social justice.
In light of the positive developments, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given the Gram Panchayati more powers to handle payments for various programs. With this initiative, Indian citizens can make payments and avail of services online through Grams, thanks to the Prime Minister’s launch of a unique portal. A system called e-Gram Swaraj ( https://egramswaraj.gov.in ) allows Indian citizens to pay online. On 24th April 2020, Panchayati Raj’s National Day, the platform was developed.
Through this launch, Panchayati Raj can become more accountable, transparent, and e-government-oriented. The Government of India and the Ministry of Panchayati Raj (MoPR) manage E-Gram Swaraj, a web portal that allows Indians to monitor the progress of each state.
E-Gram Swaraj Portal Features
- Users can monitor Gram Swaraj developments on the e-Gram Swaraj portal.
- All citizens can use it easily due to its user-friendly features.
- Specifically, users can set up to view details about each state, such as how many Gram Panchayati Development Plans have been approved, how many profiles there are, how much progress has been made in different states, as well as how much money has been raised.
- The payment process is easy.
- Mobile apps and the web version are both available.
- The Panchayati Raj Ministry allows citizens to check progress.
- To ensure future accessibility, all records are saved digitally.
Registration for E-Gram Swaraj
E-Gram Swaraj registration steps
- Follow the link to access the eGram Swaraj portal
- Visit https://egramswaraj.gov.in
- You can then open the registration form by clicking the “apply online” tab.
- Select the submit button after entering the required details.
- As soon as the information has been reviewed, the system will provide you with login credentials.
Login to E Gram Swaraj
Here’s how you log in to e-Gram Swaraj
- Visit the e-Gram Swaraj website.
- Go to https://egramswaraj.gov.in/
- Enter your username and password after clicking the login button.
- Click on the login button and enter your captcha code.
- It is possible to login as: an admin, a maker, and a checker.
eGram Swaraj Online Reporting Steps
- Visit the official website of Egram Swaraj.
- Go to https://egramswaraj.gov.in/
- There are reports available for 2022-23 here for the user to download.
- You will see the following options on the page:
- Reports on analysis
- Reports of Panchayats
- The planning process
- The accounting profession
- Dashboard for PFMS
- Reports on beneficiaries.
- Get the details of the report by selecting your preferred option.
- The information will appear on the screen once you enter the required details.
Using the eGram Swaraj Portal to make a payment
- Go to https://egramswaraj.gov.in to access the eGram Swaraj portal
- Password and username must be entered to log in.
- Press the login button after entering the captcha code on the page.
- Under “Payment vouchers”, select “online payment” from the drop-down menu.
- You will need to enter the following information on the payment page:
- The nature of the payment
- The type of work > the scheme type
- Name of the scheme
- The amount
- Mode of payment
- Don’t forget to check the details before submitting.
- Payment confirmation will be displayed by the system.
- In order to await a specific date, one can click the “freeze” tab.
- The user’s digital signature or the payment date should be entered.
- The section for closing dates should be opened.
- Choosing “master entry” > “DSC Management” will bring up the menu.
- Click on “sign FTO”.
- Digitally sign and verify the details.
Status of E Gram Swaraj payments
What you need to know about checking your payment status online
- You can access the official website by clicking here.
- You can view the status of your payment online by selecting the “online payment status report page”.
- On this page, you can fill out a form with the required information such as the financial year, state, the type of report to file, the amount of the scheme, etc.
- You can view the payment status on the screen by clicking the “view report” option.
Details of contact
Government of India, Ministry of Panchayati Raj, 11th floor, J.P. Building, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001
- Can you tell me the official web address for eGram Swaraj?
Indian citizens can log in to the official page using the link https://egramswaraj.gov.in/Using the link https://egramswaraj.gov.in/, Indian citizens can access the official website
- What are the options for accessing eGram Swaraj services on a mobile device?
- Mobile apps are also available on the portal. Users must download/install them from their app store or Google Play store.