At Hmis.nhp.gov.in, log in with your online HMIS account or use HMIS App :- https://hmis.nhp.gov.in/#!/login is the Health Management Information System login page where you can enter your HMIS user name and password. You can also reset your HMIS password at this site by typing in a new one.
It has recently been reported that the global population has been terrorized by the Covid-19 pandemic, which has caused businesses, schools, and major businesses to shut down, affecting all first- and third-world countries. The pandemic affected all first-world countries. Several major pandemics have occurred in the past, such as the Spanish flu, ebola, etc., and the government has taken effective measures to prevent a repeat. An Indian platform that promotes pandemic preparedness has been created through a merger between the central government and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Health Management Information Systems (HIMS) and Integrated Health Information Platforms (IHIP) are government-sponsored health care programs that assist in pandemic or disease analysis. A system named HIMS and IHIP is a health information management system developed by the government in collaboration with the WHO technical team. This system collects health information from various government agencies and organizations.
Login to the IHIP HMIS
Indian residents can benefit from electronic health records (EHRs) through IHIP. By utilizing this system, health experts can provide better care, secure patient data, and diagnose diseases in a more accurate way. Health service members can collect data at the district and state levels more efficiently with HIMS and IHIP, which eliminates wrong diagnoses, repeat hospital visits, and affordable health services. It will help ensure that diseases and pandemics do not repeat in multiple Indian states and that better solutions are available in case of emergencies.
Health Mission of the National Government
This system provides health care to all citizens in rural areas and in urban areas by monitoring, evaluating, and innovating health care. It is a popular government program.
NHM program types
- On April 5, 2005, the National Rural Health Mission was launched.
- It is a 2013 initiative designed to improve the health of the urban population.
Using the HMIS login page
HMIS Portal login instructions
- Here is the link to the HIMS website
- Website: http://hmis.nhp.gov.in
- The “sign-in” option is available on the login page.
- After entering your username and password, you will be asked to enter a captcha code.
- A link for updating health facilities will appear once you are logged in.
- To update the details, enter the required information and press “Yes”.
- When you attempt to submit an update request, you will be prompted with a confirmation request.
- Confirm the details by pressing the “yes” button.
- As a result, district and state administrators will be notified of the updated details.
- Next steps can be taken with the admins’ approval.
- The page will display the message “Please wait for approval of health facility update”.
- As long as the district/state administrator does not approve the facility, the message will remain on the screen.
- Upon seeing “login this screen” click the link to proceed.
- The list of health facility requests can be accessed by selecting the administration option.
- Check the page to see the “pending status” of the health facility request.
- Clicking “approve” will show the approval status of the page. The user has two options: “view approve or reject.”.
- Continue using the portal after updating your profile.
- Once all the required details have been filled in, select the update tab.
- Once the profile has been approved, it will appear in the system.
Username and password for HMIS can be reset
- You can access the HMIS portal by clicking the link below
- Select the “login” button on the homepage.
- You will then be able to reset your password on the login page.
- Select the submit tab and enter your username.
- Passwords can be created on this page.
The format for entering HMIS data
- Enter your user ID and password to access your HMIS account.
- Click on the category of your choice:
- User of HSC
- User of PSC
- User of CHC
- User of SDH
- User of DH
- User of DHQ
- Let’s move on to the types of data entry
- Entry of daily data
- Delivery of monthly services
- Infrastructural and human resource reports are issued quarterly.
- Proceed with the instructions based on your chosen type.
- It is the user of the HSC who completes the daily entry.
- It is possible to enter data monthly in three ways
- Elements of health data related to reproduction and childbirth
- Providers of healthcare facilities
- Investing in stocks.
By selecting any of the options above, the user can enter any data.
A mobile application for HMIS
Downloading the HMIS app to your device allows users to use the system as follows:
- The HMIS portal can be accessed here.
- You can download the file by clicking the “download” button.
- After selecting the Android mobile app option, click “HMIS”.
- On your device, the app will be downloaded by the system.
Contact information for the helpdesk
Rajena@nic.in is her email address
You can reach us by fax at 011-23737982 or 23350003
Indian Red Cross Society, 3rd floor, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi 110001.
- The full form of HMIS is Health Management Information System (HMIS).
- IHIP and HMIS are managed by whom?
Management and implementation of the programs is overseen by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Government of India.
- What is the full form of ihip? Integrated Health Information Platform (ihip)