Please log in at Dopagent.indiapost.gov.in to access the India Post Agent Login 2022. :- Visit https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in for a step-by-step process of logging in as an India Post Agent.
Postal Agent in India
With the popular name India post, the Department of Post (DoP) is India’s primary trading postal system. The Indian post office system has been around since 1854, operating under the Ministry of Communication. It is considered the country’s and the world’s largest and most distributed service and is commonly called the post office in India.
A large portion of the postal service’s employees receive commission rewards from the Department. Lord Dalhousie established the Department of Postal Services, which established the basis for modern India postal services. In order to improve services across the country, the rates were standardized.
The DoP offers the following services
There are many services involved in the system, including the following:
- Postal service that delivers mail nationwide.
- Money order services are used to send money.
- Rural life insurance RPL and life insurance PLI are provided by them
- Small savings schemes can deposit money into the system.
- Bill collection, form sales, and other general retail services
- Dispatch pension payments for the government.
Top of the list of office locations in the world is the India Post with 155,015 posts across the country.
The types of agents
- SAS System for Standard Agents
- As an agent for the Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna (MPKBY),
- The public provident fund, or PPF.
SAS (Standard Agent System)
A variety of roles are performed by these types of agents, including:
- Assisting investors and post offices to increase sales at KVP/NSC/TD/MIS/DSRGE.
- Servicing investors where they live
The post office and other departments associated with the DoP will pay 1% commission to agents upon successful collections.
A list of all the application documents available to Indian Post agents
Every state’s district institutional finance office/OIC provides applications to all applicants. Applicants should send their applications to their local district collector office.
- Fill out the application form
- Form for executing agreements
- Form for nominations
- Obtaining a magistrate’s attestation for Rs. 10/- on an affidavit
- The PPF requires two character certificates as well as two recent passport photos. The MPKBY and SAS require four recent passport photos each.
- An agency photocopy from SAS.
- A copy of your birth certificate and ration card as proof of your age
Login to India Post Agent
Working with the agent portal as a DOP agent
- https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in is the official website through which India Post agents can access the portal.
- DoP offices will provide login details such as usernames and passwords to agents (MPKBY/PRSS).
- Listed on the website will be all associated accounts for the agent, so a separate list should be prepared for cash/DoP check accounts and non-DoP check accounts.
- Other accounts will receive cash at the end of the month if they were opened before the 15th. Cash will be credited to accounts that were opened before the 15th before or on the same date.
Login process for India Post Agents
- Enter your login password and username on the official agent portal, https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in/.
- The system automatically requests a password change when you click on the login tab, since the first password was provided by the head department.
- Create an easy-to-remember password that is hard to crack for others, but easy for you to remember.
- Click on the accounts tab once you have completed the process.
- The next step is to select the agent you would like to inquire about.
- All accounts associated with a specific agent will be displayed automatically.
- Choose either cash, a check from the DoP, or an alternative payment method.
- Choose how many account numbers you want to pay from the list.
- Please note that there is a limit of 50 accounts and 10000 cash wise, but no limit for checks, as the account has a maximum of 50 accounts and 10000 cash wise.
- If an agent chooses the cash mode, they must select the account number, fill in the amount to deposit, and then click on get rebate and default. Now enter the ASLAAS number of the customer with the click of the SAVE button, and the system will display the rebate and default.
- In the case of a non-DoP check, the agent will need to enter the number of installations and check number as well as the account number for the RD installation. Save the details after entering the ASLAAS number.
- An error message will appear on the screen in a few seconds. Next, click Pay All Modified Installations, where a reference number will be generated with a C for a cash DC for a DoP check and an NDC for a non-DoP check.
- The report should be clicked, the reference number entered, then the status should be set as a success. After clicking the search button, click “ok”.
- The screen will display a PDF document; take two copies and submit them at the counter.
I forgot the password for my India Post Agent Login (dopagent). How do I reset it?
- For more information, visit the official website.
- You can retrieve your password by clicking on the “forgot password” tab on the homepage.
- Then, confirm the email address that will be used for agent login.
- Follow the link in the email to reset the password. The system will send you a password reset link to your email address.
From my settings, I can change my password
- Choose “My settings” from the menu bar on the agent login portal.
- Change your password by selecting the “change password” option under basic information.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the screen after entering the current password and the new password.
- Log in with the new password after the changes take effect.