Login to the Jagananna Amma Vodi website to check the payment status Jagannaammavodi.ap.gov.in :- Amma vodi payment status check, HM login, Principal login, MIS reports 2022, Beneficiary status search, 2nd Beneficiary list 2022 can all be found at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/AMMAVODI/. By visiting the official website http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/blog/, users can check the payment status of the Amma vodi and get the monthly
The Jaganna Amma Vodi
Its goal is to provide education to all children living under the poverty line and to help them acquire a better life with the help of the Jagananna Amma Vodi, a legal and registered scheme sponsored by Andhra Pradesh state in India. YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, officially launched the Amma Vodi social scheme on January 9, 2020. It is recommended that candidates meet the eligibility criteria to be sponsored. The status of payment can be checked online through the official website page www.jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
Beneficiaries will receive RS.15000/- distributed district-wise and transferred to their beneficiary accounts. Children using the scheme will need to check their payment status using their parent’s Aadhaar number.
Login to Amma Vodi
|HM/Principal login Jagananna amma vodi||Visit http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/districtlogins.html for more information.|
|Find out who the beneficiaries are of Jagananna Amma Vodi||You can find the form at https://ammavodihm3.apcfss.in/searchUidActionForm.htm|
|Reports on Amma Vodi’s MIS||The report can be found at http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/Reports.jsp|
|Login to your officer account||Visit http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/MIS_strictlogins.html for details.|
|THIRD YEAR COLLEGES AND OFFICIALS LOGIN||Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in has MIS_di strictlogins.html.|
Visit jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in to log in to Jagananna Amma Vodi
|District-wise Jagananna amma vodi HM login||Click here to log in to HM|
|Virianagaram, Visakhapatnam, and East Godavari||A website can be found at: http://ammavodihm1.apcfss.in/|
|The Godavari basin, the Krishna basin, the Guntur basin, the Prakasam basin, and SPSR Nellore basin||You can find it at http://ammavodihm2.apcfs.in/|
|Anantapur, Chittoor, Kadapa, Kurnool||The address is http://ammavodihm4.apcfss.in|
Jagananna Amma Vodi and How to Apply
Applicants do not need to provide any legal documentation to apply. Applicants can apply online or offline.
- In addition to picking up the application form at a government office, candidates can also download it from Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in.
- You can download the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme from the menu by clicking the tab “download Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme”. Take a printout and fill out all the necessary information.
- Make sure the information is correct, and attach a passport-sized photograph of your child to the application form.
- If they submit their form at their nearest government office, ensure they attach proof documents.
Taking part in Jagananna Ammavodi Scheme requires meeting certain eligibility criteria
- White ration cards should be provided to families applying for the scheme.
- Below the poverty line is the appropriate category for them.
- Aadhaar cards or voter identification cards should be available to candidates’ families.
- There is no age limit for applying for the scheme. Children must be studying in a government, private, or unaided school in standard one to twelve.
- School attendance should be maintained by the parents at a minimum of 75 percent.
- Citizens of Andhra Pradesh should be part of the applicant’s family.
- The child cannot reapply if they discontinue before the end of the academic year.
- The scheme is not open to all government employees.
To help improve the education system in the state, the Andhra Pradesh government is looking to help thousands of students. Aadhaar cards can be used to check the payment status. The official list of candidates was released by the government in January 2020. Students can use the cards to check and know how the payment is progressing.
On the Jagananna Amma Vodi Status page, you can find information about the singer
There are a number of sections in the official portal where candidates can choose from. There is also a status page where candidates can find various information.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of mother.
- The school’s name.
- Municipality/district of the district.
- In the GP’s office or on the ward.
- The candidate’s entire account information.
- There is no difference between eligibility and non-eligibility.
- A reason for applying for sponsorship is provided on the sites.
The beneficiaries will be paid by Jaganannaammavodi in 2022.
- The state government is disbursing Rs 15000/- every year to the mother’s/guardian account if they are listed under the beneficiaries.
- Only verified bank accounts are sent money through valid online methods.
- A transfer of this amount will take place every January until the candidate’s child has completed his or her intermediate school education.
- There will be no other amount offered by the government after completion of schooling.
Procedure for checking the status of Amma Vodi online.
- For more information, visit the official website of AP Jagananna Amma Vodi
- Archived at http://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/AMMAVODI/
- Check the Amma Vodi scheme tab on the homepage.
- You will be required to enter the mother’s Aadhaar number and security code in order to verify it
- You will see a screen displaying the scheme status.
- The document can be downloaded and printed for future reference.
The Amma Vodi Scheme has the following benefits.
- In the scheme, low-income children receive the same educational opportunities as their rich counterparts.
- School fees won’t be an issue for the children who benefit from the program.
- Child labor is abolished in the state because everyone gets an education and stays in school.
- It is provided by the government every year along with enough money for the beneficiary to complete his or her education.
- Transparency and a strong commitment to fighting illiteracy in the state are the hallmarks of the process.
- In the future, better careers will be promoted because of the importance of education in the state.
In order to participate in the Jaganna Amma Vodi scheme, you need the following documents.
- Aadhaar cards for parents.
- Card of white rations,
- A voter identification card and a utility bill are all proof documents.
- Identify the school by its name
- Accounts that are valid
- Both mother and child’s passports are the same size.
- In order to confirm your enrollment, you will need the school identification card.
A government initiative to help in the education sector in Andhra Pradesh has been widely embraced by the state. The scheme is genuine and does not discriminate against anyone, regardless of their religion, family, or district. They offer equal opportunities to all children regardless of their religion, family, or district. This is a way to save the future of the state and give children a chance for a normal life.
For a scholarship to be awarded, parents or guardians must ensure their child has a high attendance percentage. The government will verify all details before granting the scholarship, so parents should ensure the ward has a good attendance percentage. For the purpose of keeping proper records of beneficiaries, funds are transferred to their bank account via an online wiring method.
VTPS Road, Bhimaraju Gutta, 4th Floor, B-Block,
You can reach us at 9705655349 or 9705454869
The email address is apcse.@ap.gov.in
- The jagananna ammavodi 2022 eligible list can be accessed at: https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/AMMAVODI/