Login to the Odisha State Portal 2022 at Osepa.odisha.gov.in for OSEPA Extended MIS – Governments of Odisha and Education Departments have collaborated on the development of exclusive education platforms. A government initiative, OSEPA Odisha includes school, teacher, and student details. By putting information about Odisha state schools under a single portal, students can get information about school syllabuses, courses, subjects, exam details, and more.
There is an OSEPA Extended Management Information System (MIS) that offers extended connection services. A school e-Government portal named OSEPA will help school stakeholders access data on any school in Odisha. The site includes information on teachers and comprehensive school information. This portal will assist in school e-Government.
OSEPA Extended MIS portal users can obtain the following information:
- Information about logging in to OSEPA
- The structure of the MGMT for OSEPA
- Information about students’ entries
- The number of students in attendance
- A transfer
- Cases of dropouts
- Student record editing
- The history and records of all students can be viewed.
- Aadhaar card update for students.
- The admissions process
- New information
- Detailed profile of the school
A login is required to access OSEPA Extended MIS
A user can log in online to Odisha OSEPA Extended MIS
- By clicking on the link below, you will be directed to the Odisha OSEPA website portal
- Go to http://osepa.odisha.gov.in/
- To access the management information center, click on the Management Information Center option.
- The login page can be accessed by selecting the “Extended EMIS login module” tab.
- The captcha code must be entered along with your username and password.
- You can try again by checking the information and clicking the “sign in/login” button.
The OSEPA MIS School Profile can be viewed by following the steps below
- Visit the official website of OSEPA EMIS.
- Go to https://osepa.odisha.gov.in
- The account can be accessed by entering your credentials on the login page.
- Under the MIS dashboard, select the school module.
- Select the “school profile” option for your school from the list.
- When you click on your district, name, block, or cluster, the system will display a list of school profiles.
- Once you select the school, school management, and U-DISE code, you can go ahead and enter the information.
- On the screen, the school profile will be generated after the information has been verified.
In Odisha, we are called OSEPA
|Authorities responsible for the Odisha School Education Programme||See http://osepa.odisha.gov.in|
|Login to your admin account||Please visit: http://www.osepa.odisha.gov.in/webadmin/|
|Management portal for IT assets||Please go to http://opepa.odisha.gov.in/SessionRedirect.aspx for more information|
|Paragraphs of audits||You can access the website at: http://opepa.odisha.gov.in/SessionRedirect.aspx|
|School Level Assessment Survey||http://ntse.scertodisha.nic.in/slasforms/slaslogin.aspx|
|Automated attendance system with biometrics||Log in at 126.96.36.199/opepa/login.aspx|
|Misosepa Odisha schools login||http://emisosepa.odisha.gov.in/#/auth/login|
|The CMS login page||Visit http://opepa.odisha.gov.in/SessionRedirect.aspx|
What you need to know about editing and updating school profiles in OSEPA
You can update school details on the OSEPA website by following these steps:
- OSEPA’s website can be accessed here.
- Website: https://osepa.odisha.gov.in
- Forgot your password or username? If so, enter them here.
- There are two options available on the page:
- An overview of
- Infrastructure at the base.
- You can update the school profile by selecting your preferred option and entering the necessary information.
- You will need to provide the following information in order to update or edit your profile:
- The name of the district
- The block
- In clusters
- Code UDISE
- Categorization of schools
- The type of
- What’s going on
- A status report on infrastructure
- Before submitting the form, make sure that the information is correct.
- School profiles can be downloaded in PDF format on the user’s device.
On the OSEPA MIS Portal, you can view updated student records
- The OSEPA website portal will be opened.
- Website: https://osepa.odisha.gov.in
- You can access Extended MIS by entering your login credentials.
- The “student management” option can be found on the menu of the Extended MIS module.
- You can find more information about admission by clicking the “Admission” tab.
- In order to transfer to a new school, users should select the “Transfer” option.
- The “Assessment” button provides information about your assessment.
- Student-specific information will be provided by the options.
Odisha OSEPA Portal: Instructions for updating teachers’ profiles
The following services can be accessed by teachers by opening their teacher profiles:
- The user login button is located on the OSEPA website page.
- You will be asked to enter your username and password.
- Once you’ve entered the captcha code, you will be taken to the next step.
- In order to update the teacher profile, navigate to the “teacher module”.
- Complete the update process by filling in all required information and clicking the submit button.
Here are the helpline numbers for the Odisha OSEPA MIS Portal
Teachers, students, and other education stakeholders can interact with the Odisha OSEPA web page. If users need help using any of the services, they can call the OSEPA MIS helpline numbers.
|Contact information for a school student||Call 18003456722.|
|Contact information for children||1908|
FAQs on Odisha State Portal 2022
- Could you please provide me with the official OSEPA EMIS website link?
- Users interested in Odisha OSEPA can access the website through the link http://osepa.odisha.gov.in
- What are the restrictions on students from other states accessing the OSEPA portal?
- Student, teacher, and education stakeholders in Odisha are the only people allowed to use the platform.