Visit Picme.tn.gov.in to Login and Register for PICME :- Log in to Picme.tn.gov.in to get a new Picme Number and join the Registration of 2022
Most countries in the world are populated by women and children. They play an important role in society and raise families. Children offer new hope for future generations and serve as a blessing to families. The Tamil Nadu state government offers beneficial schemes to pregnant women such as PICME. Indian states value pregnant women so they provide various health and nutrition schemes to them.
PICME initiative seeks to ensure women and infants get adequate healthcare, health diets, and childcare services. Pregnant women often lose their babies as a result of undernutrition and health care.
As soon as an individual becomes pregnant, they must register with the PICME scheme to receive the services offered by the scheme. Under the Reproductive and Child Health RCH scheme, the Pregnancy and Infant Cohort Monitoring and Evaluation (PICME) provides the best services to newborns and expectant mothers. In order to access the PICME portal easily, the applicant will receive an RCH ID after completing the registration process.
Registration IDs are important for PICME
During registration, expectant mothers are recorded in government records, where nurses provide antenatal care and assist expectant mothers in uploading necessary documentation.
The PICME portal can inform women about different government benefits available to them. Every pregnant woman registered in Tamil Nadu receives Rs. 18,000 from the government. Women in the Dr. Muthulakshmi Reddy Maternity program will also receive government funds. Based on the stages of pregnancy, the amount is divided into several installments.
- Pregnant women are required to pay Rs.2000 prior to 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- In the third month of the contract, the second installment will be paid in the amount of Rs. 2000.
- The third installment will be due once the baby is four months old, but, as always, it depends on the gestational age.
- After the fourth month, there will be a fifth installment of Rs.2000/-.
- Five thousand rupees is disbursed to the beneficiary after delivery.
- A government hospital must deliver the baby for the beneficiary to be eligible to receive the benefit.
- It is the government’s policy to offer the child the sixth installment of Rs. 4000 once he has been vaccinated with OPA, ROTA, PENTA, and two doses of IPV.
- After the final measles-Rubella vaccine, the seventh installment will be paid of Rs. 2000.
According to the Tamil Nadu government, early registration under the PICME scheme helps women get their child’s birth certificate faster.
Registering with PICME requires the following documents
The user must provide the following documents to qualify for PICME benefits.
- Passbook copy from the bank.
- Identification card of the applicant
- The passport
- The ration card
- Card bearing the Aadhaar number
- License for driving
- Card MGNREGS for jobs
- From the comprehensive health insurance scheme of CM, a health insurance card
- Photograph taken recently.
Process for registering for PICME
Registration for the PICME scheme can be done in several ways.
- PICME’s website portal is available for use.
- Website: http://picme.tn.gov.in
- Visits to the Seva centers
- You can reach us by calling 102 toll free.
- Hospitals run by the government.
Using the online registration portal for PICME pre-registration
- Visit https://picme.tn.gov.in to access the public website page for PICME pre-registration.
- It is possible to pre-register by the public on the homepage by selecting the menu option.
- A blank form will appear on a new page.
- Provide the following information: the pregnant mother’s name, address, Aadhaar number, preferred date, and other details.
- Once you’ve selected a time slot, you’ll need to connect with the village health nurse.
- Complete the form by entering your email address and active mobile number.
- You will receive an OTP code on your registered mobile number after you select generate OTP.
- A captcha code must be entered after the OTP code.
- Complete the process by rechecking the information and clicking the save button.
You can log in to PICME here
- You can access the Tamil Nadu PICME website by clicking here.
- PICME website (http://picme.tn.gov.in)
- You will then be able to log in using Revamped-PICME and MRMBS user login.
- Click here to login with your username and password.
- Click the submit button after entering the captcha code.
Here is how you can check the status of your Tamil Nadu PICME application
The following steps can be used to check a user’s ID status:
- The PICME Tamil Nadu portal can be accessed by clicking here.
- To access the Tamil Nadu PICME portal, click heren by public option.
- Click on the “pre-registration application ID status” button to view your pre-registration ID.
- During registration, you received a PICME number or application ID.
- The request can be processed by clicking the submit button.
- Pre-registration application IDs will be displayed on this page.
Verification of mobile number and acknowledgement
An acknowledgment based on a mobile number
- Visit the official website page of picme tn gov.
- In the mobile number acknowledgment field on the homepage, enter the registered mobile number.
- For more information, please visit PICME’s portal and click “Get details”.
- Information about acknowledgement will be displayed on the page.
Verification of mobile phone numbers
- You can visit the website of PICME here.
- Website: http://picme.tn.gov.in
- To verify your mobile number, click “mobile number authentication”.
- Following that, enter your mobile number and RCH ID.
- The code will be sent to your device when you select the “generate OTP” tab.
- Choose the save tab after entering your mobile number and entering the code.
- In other words, PICME is a group that monitors pregnancy and infant cohorts and outcomes
- PICME Evaluation
- In what ways does the PICME scheme benefit its beneficiaries? The PICME scheme is a government initiative to aid pregnant women and infants in Tamil Nadu. Through the program, beneficiaries can access health care benefits, financial assistance, and assistance with child care.
- If I want to register for the scheme offline, can I call the toll-free number, go to a government hospital, or go to a Seva center? Yes, applicants can call the toll-free number or go to a government hospital or a Seva center.
- What is the status of the Picme number? Pre Registration App ID Status: https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme_public/index.php/Mother_app_status?r_id=8f14e45fcea167a5a36dedd4b ea2543 However, not all the fields may be filled out adequately.