A balance check for Punjab National Bank can be found by clicking here :- Check Punjab National Bank balance here: https://www.pnbindia.in/Missed-Call.html. Use the missed call number 2022 to check the balance of Punjab National Bank.
Check your PNB balance
There is a long history of Punjab National Bank in India; it is one of the country’s largest banks. In addition to providing a wide range of services, most of them are digitized, reaching out to customers all over the country. The bank provides customers with the option of obtaining their bank balances or mini-statements after different transactions. PNB also offers balance enquiry services both online and offline.
A balance inquiry number 2022 has been issued by Punjab National Bank
Call 1800 180 2223 or 0120 2303090 for toll-free service from PNB bank. After the call is completed, the system automatically disconnects after a few rings. Customers should use their registered mobile number to contact the bank. A text message containing your account balance will be sent to your number by the bank once the call has gone through.
Enquiring PNB Balance using Missed Calls: Registration Process
The customer must register their credentials with the bank for PNB balance inquiries by missed call. To access missed calls, the customer must visit the nearest branch to register for the service. The applicant must use the mobile number registered when they opened their PNB bank account for the first time.
Internet Banking at PNB
Customers of PNB Bank have access to a variety of digitized services including balance retrieval, mini-statement access, as well as funds transfer.
- To view your account summary, visit https://www.pnbindia.in/ the official PNB net banking website.
- You can check the account balance by clicking on the option, which will display different options.
- Net banking is available to PNB customers for checking their e-statements.
- To access other services, log into your net banking account and click the “other services” tab in the menu.
- You can proceed to the next step by clicking services request and then requesting a new one.
- You can now register for an email statement by clicking the tab.
- After clicking the tab, you will be redirected to the registration page for email statement statement services or make a missed call using the enquiry number.
Mobile Banking at PNB
In order to facilitate access to banking services from mobile devices, the Bank offers a variety of mobile banking apps.
mBanking at PNB
Using the PNB mBanking app, you can view mini-statements, check your balance, and transfer funds to another account. The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or App Store.
mPassbook for PNB
The app is available on Android and iPhone platforms. Once it is installed, account holders can access all banking services without visiting the bank.
MobiEase by PNB
Using this app, customers can access SMS banking, UUSD banking, and missed calls without the need for internet connectivity, 3G, or WIFI. Android users are the only ones eligible to use this app.
SMS banking at Punjab National
- It is easy and requires the use of a registered mobile number to access the PNB SMS service to balance one’s account.
- Please send BAL<space> 16 digit account number to 5607040.
Passbook of the PNB
After opening an account with PNB, all new customers receive a passbook. Users can update their passbook at the Bank by clicking on the link on the passbook. From that passbook, users will receive their account balance.
Without a mobile number, check the balance of your PNB Bank account
ATM of the PNB
To check their bank balance, bank users can visit any of the Punjab National Bank ATM lobby locations throughout the country.
- Insert your PNB ATM debit card at a PNB or other ATM.
- Click on “balance enquiry” after entering your PIN.
- A receipt will be generated containing the information.
Through a missed call, you can check your PNB balance
- Can you tell me how to check PNB’s five most recent transactions?
- Using missed calls, mobile banking, or net banking, the cardholder can check the five most recent transactions.
- When you check your balance via SMS, does the Bank charge you anything?
Your mobile service provider will charge you for SMS messages as usual, so you won’t be charged extra by the bank service.
- You can check PNB’s balance by calling 1800-180-2223 or 0120-2303090.