Employees and Pensioners at PNBnet.in can log in to the PNB HRMS based on their PARIvar ID and password. :-
You can access the PNB Parivar website portal 2023 at PNBnet.net.in by logging into the HRMS of Punjab National Bank.
In PNB HRMS
There are thousands of employees at PNB Bank working in the PNB branches throughout the country, and the bank offers banking and financial services. In order to meet the overwhelming numbers, the PNB bank has developed a separate PNB HRMS portal for the PNB Parivar. Employees can access information related to their salaries, pensions, and other work services through the portal. A user ID and password are needed to access the information for PNB workers.
A Parivar of the PNB
Employees have access to the following HRMS services via the PNB Parivar portal:
- Appraisal of performance,
- Choosing employees,
- Manage and train employees,
- It is self-serving,
- Managing leaves.
- Details of retired employees.
- Honors and promotions.
As a self-service portal, PNB HRMS (Punjab National Bank Parivar) is designed for employees to get help without visiting the employer’s office. Founded in 2006, the portal serves as a resource to assist PNB Parivar employees. The portal is also available to PNB stakeholders for checking the bank’s financial situation.
What Are the Workings of the PNB HRMS and PNB Parivar?
One must have login information, such as a user ID and password, to access HRMS services. These login details are obtained from the PNB bank branch. Every employee must pick up the login information at their office. When an employee’s details have been approved, they will receive a user ID and password. Once the employee has logged in, you can change your password to improve access to your account. Make sure you supply all the required documents and an operational email and mobile number.
LOGIN TO PNB HRMS
The step-by-step process of logging into PNB Parivar HRMS
- To learn more about PNB HRMS, please visit https://pnbnet.in/HRMS/
- Select “Login to HRMS” from the login page
- To log in, enter your username and password
- All your account information will be displayed, and you can select any of the HRMS services offered by Punjab National Bank.
In the case of forgotten passwords (or) password recovery methods in the PNB HRMS
Logging into the HRMS portal requires an employee’s user ID and password. To recover or get a new password, follow the steps below:
- For more information, visit www.pnbnet.net.in, the official website for PNB Parivar.
- There will be different options on the homepage, including HRMS, circulars, and notices.
- The HRMS login option can be found by clicking here.
- Select “forgot password” on the login screen.
- Enter your mobile number and email address on the recovery page.
- Reconfirm your password by clicking the link in the email you receive. When you get the email, you will receive a link to help you create a new one.
- To access Punjab National Bank’s parivar HRMS portal, you should now use the new password.
Portal for PNB HRMS benefits
- Pensions can be checked by retired employees through the portal.
- Status of loan applications.
- PNB HRMS website page for 4 in 1.
- The portal allows employees to nominate PF members.
- Status check and application for leave.
- You don’t have to go to HR or your employer’s office to check your pay slips on a monthly and annual basis.
- A complete list of the services and details of the account.