Book Rajgir Glass Bridge tickets online at Naturesafarirajgir.in at the best price :- There are amazing details regarding Rajgir Glass Bridge Ticket Booking, timings, and price. You can book your tickets through the official website by clicking on the link below. Rajgir Zoo Safari Ticket can be booked through the official website at Naturesafarirajgir.in.
Bridge made of glass at Rajgir
A 200 foot high Rajgir glass bridge in Nalanda in Bihar is a famous tourist attraction in the state. The state’s tourist department and government go beyond natural attractions to entertain tourists. The beautiful glass bridge between five hills in Bihar attracts thousands of visitors from throughout the country and beyond. By adding the feature, the state has been able to increase its revenues, resulting in more visitors streaming into the state.
Thousands of people want to take pictures at Rajgir Bridge with their families and friends in order to create beautiful memories. In addition to providing an incredible view of the hills and other natural scenes, Rajgir Bridge can accommodate 40 people at once. The bridge is 85 feet long and 6 feet wide. In this way, Bihar is gaining an upper hand in tourism, fulfilling its original plans for building Rajgir Bridge.
Fun Facts about Rajgir Bridge
There are many fun activities for visitors to enjoy apart from the incredible view
- Lining with zips
- Safaris in nature parks,
- Shooting with a rifle
- Bridge suspended in the air
- Shooting an arrow
- Cabins with glass walls
- Houses made of mud, wood, or bamboo.
- In the sky with Jeeps
Through the Bihar Rajgir Zoo Safari website portal www.naturesafarirajgir.in, interested individuals can book tickets online. In addition, tourists planning to stay for a few days can find accommodation in Nalanda by checking the website for the timings, ticket prices, booking process, and terms.
The price of the Rajgir Glass Bridge ticket
In order to prevent congestion, the management authorities and government have offered simplified online booking facilities to help users book in advance. As a result of the high number of visitors arriving daily, the bookings are always full. Below are the prices for specified activities:
|Name of the adventure||In Indian Rupees|
|Skywalk made of glass||Amount of Rs.125|
|Bridge suspended in the air||Amount of Rs.10|
|Flying fox on a zip-line||100 rupees|
|Booking Jeep Sky||Amount of Rs.100|
|Shooting with rifles||Amount of Rs.50|
|Climbing walls||20 rupees|
|Shooting an arrow||Amount of Rs.100|
|Vacancy of batteries||10 rupees|
|Mud houses, bamboo houses, and wooden houses||Amount of Rs.500|
|The cycle||10 rupees|
Online ticket booking for Rajgir Glass Bridge
Online ticket booking steps
- Please visit www.naturesafarirajgir.in to learn more about Rajgir Zoo Safari.
- Select “book ticket” from the homepage menu.
- Nature Safari Rajgir tickets can be purchased at https://naturesafarirajgir.in/tickets
- You will receive an OTP code after entering your mobile number.
- Proceed to the next option after entering the code.
- Please enter the necessary details, such as visitor names and numbers.
- Make sure the information you entered is correct and click submit.
- To purchase the tickets, proceed to the payment page and use a debit or credit card to complete the payment.
- E-tickets will be generated by the system once the details are processed.
- The e-ticket can be downloaded or accessed via your mobile device.
For both local and international tourists, Rajgir’s general entrance fee is Rs.100, which makes it affordable for any traveler. The gates are open from 9AM to 6PM, so it’s best to arrive early.
TIMINGS FOR NATURE SAFARIS
We are open from 10:00AM to 5:00PM (Tuesday through Sunday). We are closed on Mondays.
Rajgir Glass Bridge: How to Get There
Rajgir Glass Bridge location and transportation options
Visitors to Rajgir Zoo and Wildlife Safari can reach the venue by a variety of means and modes of transportation, which are available in Nalanda district, Bihar state.
- In the air
Rajgir can be reached by air, which is convenient and fast. The user can use Gaya Airport, which is located 68 km southwest of Nalanda. A taxi or cab can take a person to the Rajgir Zoo Safari once they arrive at the airport. Patna Airport is located 98 km northwest of Nalanda. The airports are connected to other major cities in India.
A train connection to the safari is available from Gaya, which is 60 kilometers away. Most people use the Rajgir station, which is a short walk from the town center.
- Taking the road
Several transportation options are available; a user can take a taxi or two-wheeler to reach the safari. Private and government buses are available from Rajgir to Patna, Gaya, and Nalanda, among other places.
- Rajgir Glass Bridge can accommodate how many people?
There is room for 40 people on the bridge at once.
- Does the Glass Bridge have a limit on who can use it?
Bridge users are welcome (adults as well as children).
- What other activities are included in the entry fee?
User fees for other activities are indicated in the above chart; entry is Rs. 100.
- Official website for booking Rajgir glass bridge tickets.
- Links: https://naturesafarirajgir.in/tickets.