Visit RCH.nhm.gov.in/RCH for RCH Portal – Online Registration and Data Entry 2022 – The Reproductive and Child Health portal can be accessed at RCH.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ and is geared towards both individuals and hospitals.
Portal for the RCH
Reproductive and Child Health Program and Portal is a legal initiative launched by the Indian government on 15th October 1997 to address reproductive and child health issues. The Indian government and the Indian Health and Family Welfare department have several implementations on the health system. This program takes care of reproduction, maternity, newborn, child, and adolescent health throughout the country. Women will be helped with infertility issues, pregnancy cycles, and childbirth through the program. In addition to providing care for mothers and children, it also ensures the safety of couples.
Users can access the web portal via https://rch.nhm.gov.in to gain information, register, and submit date entries. The RCH portal has been created through the health and family welfare department.
Login Process for RCH Portal
- Click on the RCH website at https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/ and navigate to the RCH page.
- Click the login tab on the homepage and select “data entry”.
- Click here to access the login page: https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx
- Choose the state and code from the menu.
- During the login process, you will need to enter your user name and password.
- Select the login button after entering the captcha code.
- This page now offers applicants access to any data they need.
What you need to know about setting your location on RCH’s portal
It is required that users are government officials to have the login information to access the RCH data entry system. After logging in with the credentials, the user can begin the online data entry process.
- By clicking the link, you will be able to access the RCH website portal.
- RSCH – http://www.rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH
- Choosing “Set location” from the menu will allow you to do so.
- You can now set up a hierarchy for data entry by selecting the “set data entry hierarchy” option.
- Please select the type of health facility, the health district, and the health block/ward.
- Depending on your location, you can choose a PSC, a sub facility, a center or a village.
- Once you have clicked the set button, click the finish button.
Entry of data into the RCH Portal
On the page for entering data, you will find a list of options
A data entry page will open when the user has set the location and clicked the data entry tab. The data entry page will show several options, as follows:
- This is the profile entry
- The RCH program is open to eligible couples.
- Women who are pregnant are welcome to enter.
- Entry for children
- Providers of health care and ASHAs.
- Entries in the bank
- Entry of data directly.
- Search options
- It is necessary to re-register with the EC.
- A module for the JSY PFMS is available.
You can complete any task by selecting any option.
ANM ASHA Registration for 2022 RCH Portal
Choose between health providers or ASHA workers for the options for data entry. Once you make your choice, you will need to enter the ASHA workers’ data into the RCHportal.
- Get access to the official Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) website.
- To access the options section II, click the data entry section.
- Registrate with ANM/ASHA.
- You will be prompted to complete a new registration form.
- The village, name, and designation of the village must be entered.
- Please enter the father’s name, sex, and operational mobile number.
- Once the address, joining date, and financial year have been entered, proceed to the next step.
- The EID number as well as the date of the EID should be entered.
- Please enter your bank account information and telecom operator information.
- Your Aadhar number will now appear.
- Submit the registration form for ANM/ASHA after verifying all details.
- In the RCH portal, you will be registered after the system completes the process.
FAQ’s on RCH Portal Data Entry
- Health of the Reproductive and Child (RCH) Full SummaryReproductive and Child Health (RCH)
- Children can enter data on the RCH portal by visiting Rch.nhm.gov.in. Here is the direct link: Rch.nhm.gov.in.