SSA Gujarat presents its School Attendance Online Hajari on www.ssagujarat.org, and you can download its App from the same site.
At https://www.ssagujarat.org, you can easily apply for SSA Gujarat’s online Hajari 2022, download SSA Gujarat’s app, and access the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan services – https://www.ssagujarat.org
Gujarat Social Security Administration
An innovative and exclusive online Hajari website portal has been implemented by the Gujarat state government in partnership with the Gujarat Council of Elementary Education. SSA Gujarat Hajari App ensures free training for students aged 6-14 years. It is a platform created by the Gujarat Council of Elementary Education Department of Education. This implementation conforms to the Indian constitution’s 86th amendment. It has tremendous significance for teachers and students in Gujarat.
There will be different participation timings for the portal, which will make it easier for children to participate in the state’s education system.
- The instructor should fill out his or her form between 11:30 am and noon, Monday through Friday.
- Second move schools participate from Monday through Friday at 2:00 pm.
- Filling out the registration form on Saturdays should be completed by 12:30 pm for all participating teachers.
What is the procedure for applying online for the SSA Gujarat online Hajari 2022?
- To get Hajari online, users should visit www.ssagujarat.org/, SSA Gujarat’s official website that offers Online Hajari.
- As soon as you reach the homepage, you will be able to access the online attendance system.
- Your username and password will be required to log in to the portal.
- You will then be prompted to fill out an attendance form online.
- Please note the following instructions:
- Your child tracking system username and password are required to log in to the site.
- All schools require students to attend online.
- If you are unable to participate online, please send an email stating your complaints and suggestions to (email@example.com).
- As soon as schools begin, the attendance should be completed.
- Providing your IP address will allow the system to note your attendance time.
Mobile app for attendance in Gujarat
- You can access your app store or Google Play store by visiting them.
- In the search bar, type in SSA online attendance Gujarat.
- Click the download and install button to proceed after the search appears on the screen.
Study material for the SSC Gujarat exam can be downloaded from home
As part of the efforts by the Gujarat government to help students, they have set up an online system where students can obtain study materials online, even during the period of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Visit our website at https://www.ssagujarat.org/ if you want more information.
- On the important link tab of the homepage, select the option to study from home material.
- To view videos or PDFs, go to the new page where you will find links to video and textbook content.
- You can now download the video by clicking the download option.
The online attendance portal of the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat provides a variety of features
- The attendance of teachers
- Attendance of all students.
- Reports from teachers
- Monitoring app for schools.
- Mapping with GIS
- Circulars published on the official website.
- Monitor system for migrations
- Facilities for transportation.
- Aadhaar is the system for tracking children.
- Notification of RTE
- Disputes and tenders
- Redressing differences based on a metric
SSA Gujarat offers a wide variety of services to assist teachers and students in educational matters. However, accessing these services is restricted to registered users only. Members of the website must have their login details in order to access SSA Gujarat services online.