Login to TNTP at Tntp-staging.tnschools.gov.in/lms/ for the TN EMIS Portal 2022 – Login to the TNTP at https://tnschools.gov.in/teachers-hub/?lang=en (or) Tntp-staging.tnschools.gov.in/lms/ (or) Tnschools.gov.in/teachers-hub/?lang=en
Covid-19 brought the world to a standstill, yet the Tamil Nadu state government improvised various methods of obtaining services. To make work easier, the government invested in digital platforms in various departments. In the education sector, online apps and websites were introduced for students and teachers. As part of the Education Management Information System and the TN government’s digital development, TNTP (Tamil Nadu Teacher Platform) is a digital platform.
Different education programs can be availed by teachers, students, and schools. It is defined as an Educational Management Information System. The department set up an EMIS portal at TN schools.gov.in for fast education accessibility. To make use of the TNTP portal, schools, teachers, and students can avail online from the Tamil Nadu EMIS.
Website: tntp. tnschools.gov.in
Users can access the following information through the TNTP portal:
- Providing e-learning instruction that is aligned with industry standards.
- Practices that promote learning.
- Resources for practicing
- Classes offered online
- Courses available online
- Video clips
- A simulation
- Modules for training
Digital systems make it easy for teachers in Tamil Nadu to connect with learners. Following the syllabus is made easy thanks to these platforms.
The TNTP Portal has the following benefits
- Learning through digital technology.
- A unique ID can be obtained for state syllabuses by teachers.
- A teacher can track the progress of a specific program through the platform.
Login to TNTP
A step-by-step guide to logging into the TNTP website page
- The TNTP website can be found here.
- TNTP Staging: https://tntp-staging.tnschools.gov.in/lms
- After that, you will need to enter your username and password as provided by TN EMIS.
- There are several options available on the page:
- Resource Lists for Academics
- The e-textbook
- Banks of questions
- Contribute to the course.
- If you would like more information, choose your preferred option.
Login to TNTP Teachers Platform
|Login to TNTP||TNTP Staging: https://tntp-staging.tnschools.gov.in/lms|
|EMIS for TNTP||‘https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/auth/login?returnUrl=%2Fdashboard&returnUrl=%2Fdashboard’|
|Official website of the Tennessee Schools||Teachers Hub (http://tnschools.gov.in/teachers-hub/?lang=en)|
A TNTP 2022 registration or a TN EMIS 2022 registration portal is required for 2022 registration
- Click on https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms/ or https://tntp.tnschools.gov.in/ to visit the official TNTP or TN EMIS website portal.
- Please access the LMS by going to https://tntp-staging.tnschools.gov.in/lms/ (or) by going to https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/auth/login?returnUrl=%2Fdashboard
- You can register for a new school starting in 2022 by clicking “New school registration 2022”.
- Select the “school management” tab after entering the mandatory information.
- Click the submit button after you have reviewed the details.
- In the event you have registered an email address with the system, access credentials will be sent to that address.
- Usernames and passwords will be assigned to the user based on their unique 8-digit identifiers (usernames).
- Staff details or teacher login are the two ways teachers can access the page.
In the TNTP/TN EMIS Dashboard, how do you search for topics?
On the dashboard, the user can access a variety of options after logging in.
- Click the “search” button on the dashboard once you are on the portal.
- The search tab will appear once you have entered the topic you wish to explore.
- You will see the information on your screen once the system has generated it.
EMIS TN online school registration process
School administrators in Tamil Nadu must register at the TN Office of Education’s website ( http://emis.tnschools.gov.in/auth/login?returnUrl=%2Fdashbord ). The government offers a number of options when it comes to assisting schools with registration. These include:
- HM – Headmaster
Students and staff are monitored and attendance is improved through them.
- CEO (Chief Education Officer)
Throughout the district’s revenue district, all schools are inspected by the CEO.
- In the revenue district, all schools are inspected by the CEO
Within the block district is the school that needs to be inspected.
- DEO – District Education Officer
Schools within the Education District are inspected and managed by them.
The TNTP app can be downloaded here
In order to access the TNTP portal via mobile phone, eligible TNTP users will need to download the TNTP app.
- To access your smartphone’s App store or Google Play store, go to your phone’s store.
- For the correct option, click the search option and type Moodle into the search bar.
- As soon as it has been downloaded, click on the install tab to begin the installation process.
- You can connect to Moodle by typing tntp.tnschools.gov.in/lms into the app, and clicking “CONNECT.”.
- As long as your EMIS ID (8-digit ID) and password are entered, you will be able to access your account.
- You can open various options by logging in and selecting the three-dotted icon.
- All courses can be downloaded and opened offline, allowing the user to save them online.
Logging into TN EMIS and Resetting or Recovering Passwords
- You can visit the official website by clicking here.
- The following link is available to log in: http://emis.tnschools.gov.in/auth/login?returnUrl=%2 FDashboard
- The “search by username” and “search by email address” options can be accessed by opening the login page.
- For the next step, enter your email address or username.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address if the details are correct.
- TNTP EMIS will send you an email with instructions on how to retrieve your login password. Follow the instructions.
Contact information for Tennessee schools
- The phone number is 044-25672790
- Please contact Schsec at email@example.com for more information.
- Location: D.P.I. campus in Chennai (TN)-600006.
- In order to acquire an EMIS number, the school administration must provide it on your behalf. EMIS numbers are unique to every student, so they cannot be shared or reused.
- The TNTP portal is available as an application for mobile devices. In order to access it, the user needs to search for Moodle and obtain the correct details, as explained above.
- The Tamil Nadu Teacher Platform (TNTP) is the full form of Tamil Nadu Teacher Platform.
- A system which is part of Tamil Nadu educational management system (TN EMIS).