A balance enquiry with the Union Bank of India can be found here: Union Bank Balance Check Number 2022 :- The Union Bank of India balance enquiry phone number 2022 can be used to verify your Union Bank of India account balance. Union Bank Balance Check Number | Union Bank Balance Enquiry.
Checking the balance of Union Bank
Many banks offer UBI balance inquiry services as it is a very popular service. It allows financial budgeting, security and surety of the amount saved. In order to conduct inquiries, many banks have developed simple, fast ways to do so. Most of the banks have created online platforms so they can avoid long queues. The Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the most well-known banks in India. All registered residents are offered quality financial services.
In addition to awarding outstanding service and making technological advancements, Union Bank of India has gained popularity. The user without internet access can also enjoy banking services through their mobile phones (missed calls and SMS). Bank account holders can access account details online, via mobile banking, and more. One can also visit any bank branch throughout the country to avail banking services.
There is a missed call number for Union Bank’s balance check
The following steps will help you find out how to check Union Bank of India balance check which has been missed:
All UBI account holders have access to the Missed call service, which is free of charge. A smartphone is not necessary in order to use the service. The UBI bank provides a contact number, +91 9223008586, for account holders to call. In order to use the service, Union Bank of India members must first register their mobile numbers.
A balance check for Union Bank can be found here
- During account opening or later by visiting the bank, the user must register the mobile number.
- Please call 09223008586 once you have registered.
- You will receive a text message with details about your bank balance from the bank as soon as the request is processed.
SMS banking for checking UBI balances
It is also relatively easy to use SMS, as there is no need to connect to the internet. However, the user must register their mobile number with the bank. SMS has other benefits as well. It is possible to block ATM debit cards, receive mini-statements, check status, and much more using SMS method.
UBI Balance Inquiry SMS Format:
A user must send the following SMS: UBAL<space> account number>09223008486
Methods of Net Banking available through Union Bank of India
You can access UBI financial services from your net banking account. The platform requires a stable internet connection in order to be used. The website link www.unionbankonline.co.in also allows you to check your UBI balance, send and receive money, check your statement, ask about your balance, and recharge. For more information, please visit www.unionbankonline.co.in.
By using an ATM, you can check the balance of your UBI account
A cash withdrawal, statement check, and balance check are among the services offered by UBI ATMs across the country.
- Your UBI debit card can be used at any ATM or other machine.
- Click enter once you have swiped your card and entered your PIN.
- To check your balance, click on the “balance enquiry” tab.
- A receipt will be generated after the machine displays the balance on the screen.
A balance check for Union Bank can be found here
The following methods can be used to check the balance of a Union Bank account
- Toll-free UBI support numbers: 1800 22 2244 or 1800 208 2244 are available for bank customers to check their balance. You can get a hold of the support team by phoning the 080-61817110 number or the 918061817110. They offer different bank services throughout and are open 24/7. A total of seven local languages are available for both toll-free and chargeable numbers.
- The UBI offers customers the option to check their account balance through their passbook. You need to visit the bank for regular updates to keep track of your balance.
- Additionally, customers can visit the branch of their bank near them and request the account balance details. The bank officer will verify your details and provide you with the information immediately.
- Mobile apps are the easiest way for Union Bank of India customers to access banking services. Mobile phones enable users to send and receive messages, check balances, and access statements. Mobile apps by UBI can be found in two categories: Union Selfie on UBI’s mobile app and Passbook on UBI’s mobile app.
With the Union Bank UPI app, you can pay Union Sahyog through Union Bank UPI by Ucontrol and make BHIM payments through Ucontrol.
UBI banks offer all types of financial services through its apps, which can be downloaded on smartphones and tablets. To access the services, users need to register and download the apps on their devices.
- The process is only available to registered mobile numbers with the bank. If your mobile number is not registered with the bank, you will not be able to access balance enquiry over SMS or missed calls.
- In addition to account statements, balance checks, and money transfers, these two methods also offer UBI services, including mini-statements.
- Unanswered call to UBI balance check number +91 9223008586 at Union Bank of India
- Toll Free Number 1800 208 2244 / 1800 22 22 44 of UBI All-India
Please visit https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/ for more information about union bank balance check number.