The YES Bank RTGS/NEFT form 2022 can be downloaded for free online. Click here to download the YES Bank RTGS/NEFT form 2018 for free.
YES Bank is one of the private operating banks in India. Since 2004, it has provided unique banking and financial services to its customers. As a private sector bank, YES Bank offers a wide range of services online and offline, including internet banking and RTGS/NEFT. The Bank highly recommends the RTGS services for transfers between various accounts since they are highly popular and fast.
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) is a digital money transfer system. It transfers money from one account to another within 30-60 minutes of the authorization of the transaction. RTGS is a system that allows you to transfer money within 30-60 minutes. To take advantage of fast banking services, you need to complete the RTGS form.
RTGS/NEFT Time Limits and Prices
All banks are subject to the same RTGS time limit as per RBI rules, but the service is not regulated 24 hours a day, so cash can be transferred anywhere at convenience. On weekdays, service is available from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. On weekends, service is available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays and 2:30 p.m. on weekends. No RTGS banking is available on Sundays or on official holidays.
YES Bank RTGS Form
There is a list of RTGS charges provided by the RBI, but some banks charge slightly differently.
- The RTGS transaction fee is RS 25 for transactions exceeding 2 lakhs to 5 lakhs.
- A RS 50 fee applies to RTGS transactions above five lakhs.
- A free service is offered by the Bank for RTGS payments via net banking and mobile banking.
Requirements for Filling the RTGS Form
- A registered mobile number and a pan card are required for the sender.
- Here are the details of the receiver:
- Names and account numbers of the bank.
- Branches and banks
- Mobile number registered with the company.
How to Fill the YES Bank RTGS Form?
There are multiple languages available for the YES Bank RTGS form, which can be downloaded or received by email or fax for both online and offline transactions.
Details to fill in the YES RTGS form
- Details of payment
- Information about the remitter, such as:
- PAN card
- Full names as on the account.
- A registered mobile phone number.
- Official address
- Account number
- Accounting type
- If you’re using a cheque, give the cheque number and date.
- Beneficiary details:
- Full beneficiary names
- The purpose of the money
- Beneficiary account type
- Account number
- The message from the sender to the receiver.
- The terms and conditions listed in the form must be read and accepted before proceeding.
- The form must be signed once it has been printed, and the other part is reserved for officials only.
Check the amount and beneficiary account number to confirm, as the money cannot be reversed if the sender does not confirm the information.